lunedì 7 gennaio 2008

*swap*

I have just decided to join this website http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/ so this post is for my new international swaps!

I would like to receive:
- Saiyuki item *___*
- Gadget about kazuya minekura's manga *_*
- Bento and bento's accessories
- Hello Kitty and Sanrio stuff
- Typical cultural objects
- Typical food
- Gadgets coming from the Japan
- Perfumed objects
- Everithing is cute
- Gadgets about Ai Yazawa’s manga (I love Nana)
- Kawaii and lovely stuff
- An cafè gadget *___*
- Happy Tree friends, Stitch (the Disney characters), Emily the Strange
- Manga
- Emo stuff! (accessories, bags, clothes ... or anything else! ^_^)
- Japanese souvenirs (postcards, chopsticks, your photos, local items..)

I offer:
- Cute Accessories (earrings, necklaces, hairpins, phonestraps..)
- Kawaii stationary (lettersets, memopads, minipads, pens,..)
- Italian food
- Souvenir of Roma and generally of Italy
- Italian magazines
- Make-up stuff
- Make up
- Stickers
- Books about my city, Rome in most languages
- Postcards
- Manga in Italian language
and…what you want!!!

So...if you want swap with me leave me a comment, or send me a mail to sasukina1992@hotmail.it
(please write something like "gimme your stuff swap" in the object, or the mail go to the spam folder...).

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

hello!

im bobo from singapore. i would like to swap with you.

pls visit me at ilovesswap.blogspot.com

hope to hear from you soon ^^